Installer crash/reboot on FC4 -> FC5T3 CD upgrade

Havard Rast Blok newsmail1 at hblok.net
Wed Feb 22 11:58:18 UTC 2006

I just tried an upgrade from a fresh install of FC4 (from CDs, selecting
all packages) to FC5T3. At some point on the first CD the installer shut
down my machine. Unfortunately, I did not observe the actual shutdown, so
I will give it another try later today. The same machine installed fine
with a fresh FC5T3 from the same CDs last night.

Anybody experienced something like this while upgrading from FC4?

--
Havard Rast Blok

Web: http://hblok.net
GPG/PGP key: http://hblok.net/gpg.txt