adding port using system-config-securitylevel

George Hill e1geo at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 06:36:57 UTC 2006

When I run system-config-securitylevel, Firewall
Options tab, open the Other ports section of the
window, and click add, the Add Port window pops up.
The label for the top text box is Port(s) but I am
unable to enter more than one port. I have tried
separating port numbers with commas and spaces. Is
there a way to enter multiple ports here or should the
(s) be dropped? Thanks.