Social Engineering of Rawhide

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Tue Feb 28 08:16:41 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 13:58 +1000, Peter Tiggerdine wrote:

> Maybe there's some way of redirecting people to the testing
> documentation before posting ( or at least posting the right details
> with associated attachments and what not).

Mailman can be setup to send a certain email (I think) when someone
joins the list, and can include documentation, a link, or whatever so at
least they were warned when joining.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. Happens
all the time and not much you can do about it.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious!"