New schedule for FC5 Test2 ISO roll-out?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:31:07 UTC 2006

On 1/10/06, Chasecreek Systemhouse <chasecreek.systemhouse at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/10/06, John (J5) Palmieri <johnp at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > dbus-qt was never enabled in a release.  It was on for awhile in
> > rawhide.  How is it installed from a fresh install?
>
> Not real sure (the iMac system is at my house.)

your yum.log isnt going to give enough infomration  since the yum log
doesn't give any information as to which repository you got it from.
It only records the package ENVR and the install date. You could have
pulled it as a rawhide update during the brief time it was available
in rawhide... but we can't know for sure from your yum.log. We might
have been able to tell more from the rpm -qi dbus-qt  output when it
was installed. But alas we will never know now.

-jef