Re: FC5T1 hibernate works! Awesome!

Neal Becker wrote:
D Canfield wrote:
Does your notebook have SATA drives?  Suspend/Resume doesn't work on
SATA drives until kernel 2.6.16 (you can find patches at thinkwiki.org
if you want to take that route).  Someone mentioned that it's expected
for FC5 final to have a kernel version with this patch.

DC

Dunno.  How can I tell?

For starters, if your drive is /dev/sda instead of /dev/hda, it's probably SATA (at least on a notebooks). But I see Dave has also replied with a suggestion, and he knows much more about this than I. :-)

DC