Re: rawhide update : 14th Jan 2006 - yum -d 6 output

On 1/14/06, Paul <paul all-the-johnsons co uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Further from this mornings fun over omitting mono from the update and
> not finding any dependency problems, I've done a yum -d 6 -y
> --exclude=mono-code update on the laptop.
>
> The file produced is way too large for including as an email (it's
> around 73k), so I've uploaded it to
> http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/yumoutput.txt
>
> Hopefully, this will help with the trace requested.

We also need to see what the output looks like that pulls IN mono-core
as you originally claimed.  And you should spend the time doing small
group transactions to try to help narrow down what it is pulling in
mono-core on your system. The session when mono-core exclude is not
particularly useful by itself, we need to know what was pulling
mono-core in as you claim to have seen.

-jef