FC5 T2

Just installed FC5 T2 and well it gets as far as Udev and then does
nothing, wondering if anyone else has it installed yet?

It gets to Udev but does nothing after then no HDD activity, nothin :(

Laptop is a Sony Vaio VGN-S3HP, worked with FC3+4 but not FC5 so far.

Any help? How can I get a Udev error to show? Shall I log it as a bug?

Matt