FC5 T2

John Summerfied debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Sun Jan 15 22:26:52 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 05:56 +0800, John Summerfied wrote:
>
>>Schedules are often broken, and I say if its ready let em at it:-)
>

> We like to release on mondays, for me it's so that we have people in the
> office to answer questions that a much wider audience can bring up.
> Sundays are typically bad for this, I'm not going to stay married to my
> email to answer these questions, or wrangle the flood of bugzilla
> reports.  During the work week is much better for this.  But I digress.

By all means announce on Mondays; by then all the mirrors need to be in
place, but roll it out when it's ready.

And it's fine if you leave your email until the weekend's over; your
Monday might not be mine anyway.

The sooner it's out the sooner we can have at it and the sooner we have
at it, the sooner we can tell you why you shouldn't have:-)

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait