FC5t2 upgrade broke eth0

Gerry Tool gstool at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 18 15:36:07 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 00:32 +1030, n0dalus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I upgraded my FC5t1 box to FC5t2 and now eth0 doesn't initialize on
> startup... Also, the update changed my hostname (is this a bug?).

By "upgrade" do you mean exactly that, or did you do a fresh install?
As you may have noticed in other posts, "upgrading" from one test
release to the other is not supported and is not recommended.  A fresh
install or just tracking rawhide without installing from media are the
only recommended ways to get from T1 to T2.

Of course, I don't KNOW that this caused your issue, but I would try
again with a fresh install.

Gerry