Re: FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

Jesse Keating wrote:

Why not ship the Extras CD's now in FC5 and modify pirut to install packages from the CD/DVD's as necessary?

Why not indeed.  Time to get pirut into that shape?  Decent ideas of
groupings of Extras packages?
Wasn't someone already working on this. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule/ExtrasCompsXml

When they can be used DURING the install, thats when I think it'll be
key to ship them.
Just able to handle them well post installation too is very much acceptable for fresh installations. If we get pirut into shape and figure out how to do a well defined extras repository release with yum groups we are done.

--
Rahul