Mplayer Deps.

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at astute-systems.com
Fri Jan 20 05:37:17 UTC 2006

Xfree has being out of rawhide for awhile with xorg-x11 taken over it
role ( something about licence issues? ask Red Hat legal). You might wan
to try and rebuild mplayer from src and see if it works with
xorg-x11-libs and report back.

Other than maybe try the rpm from atrpms. I  remember seeing myplayerish
rpm there.

Peter Tiggerdine
Astute Systems.

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 00:30 -0500, CodeHeads wrote:

--
Peter Tiggerdine <ptiggerdine at astute-systems.com>
Astute Systems