Gnome panel clock

n0dalus n0dalus+redhat at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 21:34:51 UTC 2006

On 1/21/06, David Boles <dgboles at comcast.net> wrote:
> One last question If I may. Since we have already highjacked the thread.  ;-)
>
> I do not see an email client listed in the header of your email. Do you
> read/write/reply online from the Gmail website? I wonder if that would make
> any difference?

Yes I read/reply from the Gmail website. If you read/reply using a
different mail client then I guess you need to setup the mail client
to show your replies, I don't think Gmail has any control over that.

Apologies to the list for the off-topic posts. If necessary me and
David will continue this off-list.

n0dalus.