Ezonics Cam

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 04:38:21 UTC 2006

lør, 21 01 2006 kl. 16:58 -0600, skrev Mike Chambers:
> Do these work with Fedora, mainly FC5, or supported in some way, shape
> or form?
>
> And if so, how the heck ya get them to work?  Mount them like a cdrom or
> something?

What kind of Ezonics device do you own, you need to be a bit more
specific. As a blanket statement, a quick google search seems to
indicate that many of their webcams are well supported at least. However
without knowing the specific model I doubt anyone can help you much.

- David Nielsen

--
Obligatory shameless blog plug - The GNOME commentary located at
www.lovesunix.net/blog