Ezonics Cam

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 05:43:08 UTC 2006

lør, 21 01 2006 kl. 23:14 -0600, skrev Mike Chambers:

> Well, it's a cam (camera?) like the subject says.  It's a model P10UC.

For this specific camera there is an idenfication issue, it seems to
ship 3 different cams with the same name.

Here's the guide to figuring out which one you have:

http://204.247.157.162/drv_cam2.htm

So far as I can tell only the OV6620 model has a working driver under
Linux.

For that one a driver can be found here:

http://alpha.dyndns.org/ov511/cameras.html

Although there are quite a few limitations on the driver.

If you do not have a supported camera and you want webcam support,
there's a list of recommended cams available on this page:

http://mxhaard.free.fr/spca5xx.html

I think that's all the information you should require for the time
being.

- David

--
Obligatory shameless blog plug - The GNOME commentary located at
www.lovesunix.net/blog