FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

Peter Jones pjones at redhat.com
Sun Jan 22 08:30:30 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 08:55 +0000, Keith Sharp wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 10:05 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > If you see the man page of yum you will find that
> > such a feature does not exist. You can use yum install \* instead.
>
> Does this automatically install the debuginfo RPMs as well?

It includes all the packages that are in the repos that yum is currently
configured to use.  That may or may not include debuginfo packages,
depending on the repos.

FWIW, you can also use this globbing in the %packages section of your
kickstart config file, as of Friday or so, I think.  (I'm not sure if
Paul and Chris finished this on Friday, but I think they did.)

--
  Peter