FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

gb spam gbofspam at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 14:28:04 UTC 2006

On 1/22/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at redhat.com> wrote:

> I think its pretty much useless to install everything

and this is where you (and presumably serveral others like you)
disagree with me and several others like me.  That does not make us
wrong.  We value everything installs, it works for us and jumping
through hoops (write web apps; managing kickstart files; using
kickstart during installs - does it still not tell you if it can't
load the ks file until you get to a point in the install where your
options haven't been selected?) is "less convenient" than clicking a
check box during install.