I recieved about 75 spam emails from bodybouncer.com

I recieved about 75 spam emails from bodybouncer.com since I became active in this list again! each message is about 23k and a huge number of them were rejected by sendmail but what really sux is that all email to root gets through! How do I stop root from getting external mail?

Thanks (if you're not too caught up in "is this ready for release....")
- Joshua