Mplayer Deps.

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski rathann at icm.edu.pl
Mon Jan 23 12:52:39 UTC 2006

On Sat, Jan 21, 2006 at 02:59:15PM -0800, goemon at anime.net wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Jan 2006, David Nielsen wrote:
> >fre, 20 01 2006 kl. 08:33 -0800, skrev Jesse Keating:
> >>mplayer folks hate gcc.  More to the point they hate writing code that
> >>follows the rules of the language, enforced by gcc.  Fun isn't it?
> >What I "love" about MPlayer the most is their deep hatred of users
>
> i dont think they hate users _specifically_. the mplayer devs are just
> obnoxious and antisocial in general. they hate everyone.

I don't think you know them very well, do you? I admit that it may appear
so at times, but they're just busy people who don't have time to play diplomat
with hundreds of clueless newbies.

Regards,

--
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann*at*icm.edu.pl>
Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling