FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Tue Jan 24 00:32:13 UTC 2006

gb spam wrote:

>On 1/23/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at redhat.com> wrote:
>

>>The cost is long term maintenance. I specifically cited the GFS module
>>issue as an example. Its NOT just cost of coding the feature.
>>

>Sure its not, it never is, but how much is that cost?

Like I said, as someone on the receiving end this cost is very high.

>For example,
>you been defending your decision for 4 days or so now, and it shows no
>sign of ending.  My suspicion is that this is nothing compared to the
>discussions that will arise when FC5 goes live.

Thats fine. I have been answering a lot many mails in fedora-list than here

>BTW, was it solely your decision to remove the option?  I can see you
>have support, but who is the final arbiter?

Developers of the packagers usually decide on the feature set to
implement or prioritize on.

File RFE's in http://bugzilla.redhat.com, fedora-devel:  pirut

--
Rahul