system-config-kickstart doesn't start

Richard Hally rhally at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 24 04:20:57 UTC 2006

You guys that were saying use kickstart were pulling my leg right?
Ok, so I tried system-config-kickstart. It would not start.
bug 178759 filed.

The last line of the error says: "Please make sure the comps package is
installed". Well, I have everything installed and there is no comps
package! there is no comps package in the devel(rawhide) either. So I
copy the comps.xml file from /var/cache/yum/development to the location
specified in the error message. s-c-kickstart still fails to start.
What a joke-- it wouldn't even start.

Good luck with your kickass kickstart ha ha ha. =8)
Richard Hally