rawhide report: 20060124 changes

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Jan 24 23:20:18 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 15:30 -0500, Chasecreek Systemhouse wrote:
> Does this mean I will get sound back?  =)

If your problem was just that the volume controls were buggered and
would jump around to seemingly random levels as you changed them, then
yes.

If your problem was that with the driver loaded you got no sound at all,
then no. There's a separate patch for that, in bug #178375.

If your problem was that kudzu recently 'forgot' about all the OF
devices and no longer automatically loads the modules, then no. You can
load the module manually though, until we work out if there's an
alternative other than just adding the code back into kudzu which was
recently removed.

--
dwmw2