Ekiga being pushed to Rawhide

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Jan 25 14:31:25 UTC 2006

  Hi lovers of internet telephony,

 I just pushed Ekiga to rawhide, this is the beta version of the replacement
of GnomeMeeting, the main change in spite of the rename is that it adds SIP
support, it also drops the dependancy on openh323 and use the new opal library
instead.
  The documentation has not yet been updated, I suggest you check
    http://ekiga.org/
for simple steps and the FAQ, also use the upstream gnome bugzilla to report
non-packaging bugs,

  thanks for trying it out so we get a good SIP telephony solution in FC5 !

Daniel