System-config-securitylevel confused :-D

Chris Lumens clumens at redhat.com
Fri Jan 27 14:53:53 UTC 2006

> after being glad having iptables back, i started
> system-config-securitylevel....oh, oh, what a mess....
>
> if i click ssh, it activates automatically also http, clicking on telnet
> does nothing at all...
>
> i think it is worth some rework :-D

Oh, hah.  This is what happens when you change the sort order for what's
displayed without changing the code that looks for which box should be
checked.  I'll fix that right up.  That was pretty stupid.

> btw. great stuff, now we can choose the protocol for open ports, but i
> would appreciate also having an option, where i can allow access to only
> an ip-adress or a network-range...

There's an open RFE for this.  It's on my list of things to look into
for s-c-securitylevel 2, but it's not going to happen for FC5.

- Chris