Filing bug reports against FC5T2 + updates

Jonathan Berry berryja at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 21:21:05 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Where should bugzilla reports be filed if they are for FC5T2 +
updates?  I've noticed that several of the reports that get cited here
are for:
Product: Fedora Core
Version: devel
Is this the generally accepted way to file things?  What is the
"fc5test2" Version field for?  Just FC5T2 without updates?  This would
be useful to know both for submitting bug reports and for searching
for them.
Is there a site that outlines perhaps some normal practices for trying
out test releases and submitting bug reports and the like?  I looked
over the "Testing Manifesto" posted earlier
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JefSpaleta/TestingManifesto), and it is
pretty good, but I guess I was looking for some more details.

Jonathan