gdm error in current rawhide

Ray Strode rstrode at redhat.com
Fri Jul 14 07:43:04 UTC 2006

Hi,
> And a related (?) message from /var/log/messages:
> Jul 14 06:50:58 osprey gdm[2204]: /usr/lib64/pkcs11/libcoolkeypk11.so:
This should be a harmless message.  It just means that it tried to use
the new smartcard security token support I added, but couldn't because
you don't have smartcard support installed on your system.

It's a confusing message though, I should probably change it to
something like:

"this system is not configured for smart card support, disabling..."

or maybe just not log anything at all.

--Ray