Firefox crashes - who can reproduce it?

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Mon Jul 24 09:08:58 UTC 2006

When loading  http://www.radsportnews.com  Firefox crashes for me. I get
this first bit when starting it without its wrapper:

$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/firefox-1.5.0.4 /usr/lib/firefox-1.5.0.4/firefox-bin
The program 'Gecko' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
  (Details: serial 120 error_code 8 request_code 146 minor_code 3)

Since I've had to downgrade a few packages earlier to get a working X,
I cannot be sure that this isn't related. Who can reproduce the crash
before I would file a bug?

$ rpm -q xorg-x11-drv-mga xorg-x11-xinit gdm
xorg-x11-drv-mga-1.2.1.3-1.2
xorg-x11-xinit-1.0.2-5.1.fc6
gdm-2.15.6-7