Fedora Core 6 Test 1 Release Candidate

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Sat Jun 17 21:18:15 UTC 2006

Once upon a time, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> said:
> Whoops.  I mis aliased that.  Now it should work.

Thanks.  I hadn't tried to add a blocker before, so I wasn't sure if I
was missing something.

I marked three of my bugs as blockers because they are regressions since
FC5:

- 195779: the ahci vs. ata_piix thing I described here yesterday
- 195782: GL programs won't run at all on my ATI X600 display
- 182979: I can't get my Bluetooth mouse to work

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>