XFCE4.4

Kevin Fenzi kevin-redhat-beta at scrye.com
Thu Jun 22 16:53:22 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Robin" == Robin Holt <holt at sgi.com> writes:

Robin> On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 11:20:38AM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> ok. I also have some early 4.4beta1 rpms for devel... and I should
>> have some more polished ones for beta2 when it comes out. Perhaps
>> you would like to assist testing those down the road?

Robin> Can you build the 4.4beta1 rpms as you would expect them to be
Robin> if they went into rawhide today, place them in your "people"
Robin> directory and make a repo of them.  Those of us that would like
Robin> to test out XFCE4.4 can the add that repo and you would no
Robin> longer need to fear the FC6 release goes out without an
Robin> officially released XFCE.

Yeah, I was intending to do something like that.

Note that I don't have a "people" directory, since I don't work for
redhat (Xfce is in extras. ;)

I will see about setting up a repo here later tonight with the beta1
packages I have now. testing appreciated. Would devel/fc6 be
sufficent? Or would folks like fc5 versions as well?

Robin> Thanks, Robin

kevin