install report: FC6t1 - success

G.Wolfe Woodbury ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us
Fri Jun 23 08:06:31 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 12:05:57AM -0700, Thomas Taylor wrote:
> On Thursday 22 June 2006 22:28, G.Wolfe Woodbury wrote:
> > Changing the repository data with yum-updatesd running did cause a deadlock
> > with installing kyum, but a restart of the yum-updatesd solved the problem.
> >
> Out of curiosity, what changes to the yum repos did you make?  I'm having a
> problem with yum not recognizing the base url's for any of the enabled repos?
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

I keep a local  mirror rsynced to ncsu and duke on my FC5 machine that I NFS export
to the testbed machine.  The specific changes I made were to comment out the
mirror list line and to add:

baseurl=file:///srv/Fedora/development/$basearch/os/

to the fedora-development.repo file and a similar change to the Extras-development
repo contents.

--Wolfe