Re: Cinema Display 30 and Radeon 9600

On Feb 28, 2006, at 7:47 PM, shrek-m gmx de wrote:

On 01.03.2006 00:39, Scott wrote:

On Feb 28, 2006, at 4:16 PM, Scott wrote:

I seem to have run into a hardware issue while trying out FC5 test 3 i386. I have an ATI Radeon 9600 (RV350 AGP) connected to an Apple Cinema Display 30. This card is known to support the dual link dvi connection required to display 2560x1600 which is the native resolution of the ACD 30.

Attached are my xorg.conf and Xorg.0.log files.

"if it is not in bugzilla it does not exist"

Agreed. Before I go there I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing something obviously, like a recommended RADEON driver setting required for dual link dvi mode.

The blank screen on install along with a copy of the X.log and X config from the install disk is something I will bugzilla. Might be nice though to see if I could gather more info other than 'it doesn't work' :)

--
Scott