Re: fc5t3 usb disk or disk-1?

Michal Jaegermann wrote:
On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 07:16:00PM -0800, Skunk Worx wrote:
This is on a fresh boot. It used to come up as /media/disk, now as /media/disk-1. There is nothing on /media/disk,

This is not a question if there is something on /media/disk but
simply if it exists or not.  If it is there then it will be NOT
used.

   Michal

Thanks...I must have created /media/disk to match my scripts, after experiencing the cascading case for some other reason. Working fine now.

--
SW