Re: Password Changing for Normal User

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006, Christopher A. Williams wrote:

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that there is no menu entry in
GNOME for a user to change their own password in FC5T3? That means they
have to know to use the passwd command at the CLI. I think this is
rather odd since there is a menu entry available to change the root
password (System --> Administration --> Root Password).

Am I just not finding this or is it a bug? If so, should I Bugzilla?

Look in Preferences under "About Me". In the upper right hand corner is a "change password" button.

--
"George W. Bush -- Bringing back the Sixties one Nixon at a time."