Re: power managerment very cool

Neal Becker wrote:
After today's update I have gnome power manager applet in my kde panel.  I
just tested setting it to suspend when lid closed, and it worked nicely. Just 1 bug:

When resumed, the applet said there was a problem with suspend (or was it
resume), but I don't see any problemm.

Now, can we integrate this functionality with the kde power management
applet?

??
I thought it was there for yonks. My Toshiba Sat 1400 suspends and resumes fine using KDE settings.

Only problem is, having resumed it then shuts down. It's not annoyed me enough to try to fix (but my Acer Aspire running SUSE 10 does it fine using the special keystrokes for the function (Fn-F4). I did rather expect it's fixed in FC4.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait
1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au  Z1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au

do not reply off-list