Re: 2.6.15-1.1955_FC5 memory leak?

No, it was 2 mallocs not being freed on some syscalls. lspp.10 kernel is building right now and I'll update the yum repo tomorrow am. I might put the kernel at http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/files/lspp in a few minutes where it can be retrieved and installed manually.

Allright, I think the stock kernel (+madwifi/nvidia) does not appear to leak memory, although Mono does (or whatever mono is running)... it eats 20% cpu right when I need them most, and then memory usage slowly climbs to 880 MB used over a few days. Killing mono fixes the problem. I'm not very happy with the resources it takes to run mono...esp since I don't really use f-spot or beagle [ people are way too disorganized, why can't they just put their files so they can find them? ]

I will re-verify the leak, and check what mono is running exactly...then file a bug.
Will test lspp 10 kernel aftwards to see if that leak is fixed.