Keyboard problem in xorg-x11-server-Xorg-1.0.1-7

After the latest upgrade my Swedish keyboard seamed to stop working.
I can no longer type normal characters like aring, auml, ouml and alt-gr
seam to have stopped working too which results in loss of characters like
tilde, pound, square brackets.
I'm using a Thinkpad R50e, with configured with the following in the
following options in the InputDevice section of the xorg.conf:

Option      "XkbModel" "pc105"
Option      "XkbLayout" "se"

Anybody that have similar problems?

Regards