Kernels being uninstalled automatically

Oldman talbotscott at cox.net
Thu Mar 2 02:54:40 UTC 2006

> installonlyn feature does not appear to be documented in either
> > the yum or yum.conf man pages. Shall I bugzilla it??

Just thought I'd jump in here.  Currently yum is not running the
installonlyn plugin, so I have 4 kernels installed.  Anyone else see
this?

Also, fwiw I have in the past been running the oldest kernel when
updating and installonlyn did remove the kernel not being used (newer
than the one I was using) and installed the newest kernel.

Scott