Re: Kernels being uninstalled automatically

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Oldman wrote:

installonlyn feature does not appear to be documented in either
the yum or yum.conf man pages. Shall I bugzilla it??

Just thought I'd jump in here.  Currently yum is not running the
installonlyn plugin, so I have 4 kernels installed.  Anyone else see
this?

What version of yum and Fedora?. Does it say loading installonlyn plugin when you run yum update?

Latest of both (FC5T3 - just got a new version of yum the other day

yum-2.5.3-2), and no yum does not say that it is loading the plugin.

Does the plugin require yum-utils? this was not installed with T3.

Scott