A funny thing

Hi all.

After the yesterday updates I've lost the Alt Gr keys, like (@ and #),
I'm looking in the Gnome Languaje configuration but all seems Ok, It's
all set in Spanish-Spain languaje. Where I can look to solve this?

I other way, the gnome applet calendar shows the weeks in US mode, I
mean, first Sunday and last Saturday, but in Spain the first day in the
weey is Mondays. How can I change this?, I really a mess for me remember
that the applet is changed and I allways have add an appointment the
wrong day :D