nv driver for NVIDIA video and power management....

Gregory Gulik greg at gulik.org
Thu Mar 2 14:53:21 UTC 2006

Thanks.  I'll take it up with x.org

Co-incidentally, I tried one of the laptops with the NVIDIA card again
last night and now for some reason the "nv" driver works perfectly on
that one.  I didn't work when I first installed FC4 but I'm very glad to
be rid of another proprietary driver.

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg @ gulik.org