Re: what to bugzilla after last updates?

Joshua Andrews wrote:
using KDE desktop has become impossible since the last 2 days of updates.

I don't know if it is xorg, the kde window manager or what.

- kernel smp 1996 - radeon 7200

Problem:
I try to launch 2 instances of vncviewer (or any apps maybe), on different virtual desktops and the whole desktop interface becomes unusable-- windows lose their title bars and quit responding to mouse input.

Also, only root can access drm so many (legacy?--like glxinfo) apps fail.

I tried both glxinfo and glxgears and they seemed to work as a regular user.
I have drm -  63701  2 radeon - listed.

Are you  using the radeon OSS driver? I have the radeon
01:05.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon Mobility U1

My xorg config has the ati driver listed. I believe I replaced the line earlier and experienced DRI problems with radeon specified.

Jim

--
Law of Communications:
	The inevitable result of improved and enlarged communications