Re: Suspend

Don Springall wrote:

Is suspend/resume broken in rawhide for Kernel 2.6.16-rc5-git4 ? It last worked for me in 2.6.16-rc5. Not seeing anything breaking in dmesg.

I get I/O and then the screen flickers but stays blank. At that point I have to pull the plug on power. ACPI messages look ok.
I haven't had time to do a lot of testing, but suspend stopped working on my Thinkpad T43 (ATI Chipset, DRI turned off since this is the only way suspend has ever worked for me) sometime in the past week or two as well. And mere weeks after it had finally started working... :-(

DC