Strange display bug in FC5 Test 3

Hey all,

I have this strange display bug in FC5 Test 3 (see the attached picture). I run FC5 Test 3 on a laptop with an ATI Radeon R250 Lf [FireGL 9000] card. I am using the default installation of Fedora (I am actually updating to the latest rawhide as I write this mail).

I didn't have this problem with FC5 Test 2.

Does anybody else experience this issue? Should I file a bug?

With regards,
Stelian Iancu

PNG image