FC5T3 Suspend/Resume Fails

Hi,

I have a Toshiba Tecra A4 with an Nvidia video card and the nvidia driver installed. I'm able to shut the lid and suspend the laptop which works great. However, when I open the lid to resume everything it "seems" to startup ok except I don't get any video. Is there any options I can configure with the new power management software to rmmod nvidia and modprobe nvidia?
(I believe this is what the problem is)

Cheers