Re: FC5T3 Suspend/Resume Fails

Gregory

I don't believe the NVIDIA closed source driver is suspend compatible. I too had the same trouble and I switched to the open source nv driver and on 2 out of 3 of my NVIDIA based systems it worked perfectly and suspend/resume now works, mostly.

That sounds plausible. The equivalent ATI driver had suspend/resume fixed in a recent release.

-Cam

--

                                                                     <--
camilo mesias co uk