Re: X Window System or development libraries not found

VnPenguin wrote:

Hi all,
I'm trying to build icewm 1.2.25 (from tarball) on my FC5t3 box. Just
run ./configure and I have an error about Xorg devel package:

I installed xorg-x11-proto-devel.

I think that FC5 has changed something related to /usr/X11R6 & /usr
for all X header file/library,... but I don't how to fix it.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Its probably looking for the header files in /usr/X11R6 instead of /usr. Upstream should be fix that. You might try using a symlink as a work around meanwhile. Details available at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Xorg

--
Rahul