Re: Flash for Firefox on FC5T3

Stanton Finley wrote:
On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 11:36 -0500, Paul Michael Reilly wrote:
I see that there is a bug open against Firefox (184028) regarding hte
Flash player which kind of implies that the 7.0.61.0 plugin is
installable.  But I could not testify to that since my attempt to
install it does not reflect it being installed via about:plugins and
does not run a page needing Flash.  I don't suppose there is magic
related to installing Flash for Firefox on FC5T3?

-pmr

See http://stanton-finley.net/fedora_core_5_installation_notes.html .

I'm not sure if this is new but one must run

# /usr/lib/flash-plugin/setup install

after installing the rpm. You might want to add that to your instruction. btw, your red-hat images are awesome. Very nice.

Thanks,

-pmr