Re: Confirm Keyboard Shortcut Missing

David Timms wrote:
Eric Brunson wrote:
Before I file this in bugzilla, can someone confirm that the "Launch help browser" keyboard shortcut is missing from gnome-keybinding-properties? Both my test3 machines are missing that configuration.
What is the menu|icon title that I can look at this ?
What should the help browser shortcut be ?

DaveT

In FC4 it is under Desktop -> Preferences -> Keyboard Shortcuts -> Desktop, the title is "Launch help browser", it's the first item on the list and the default key binding is F1. I don't have that option on either of my test3 boxes.