Clean Up by Name

When you right click on the desktop, you get the menu option "Clean Up by Name", what is the command that actually runs that because I would like to use that at startup in Gnome.

Every box I logon to, the 3-5 icons I leave on the desktop are always not aligned all nice and neat.  My wife says I have OCD, but whatever :)