Re: Clean Up by Name

On 08/03/2006, at 2:09 AM, Justin Conover wrote:
When you right click on the desktop, you get the menu option "Clean Up by Name", what is the command that actually runs that because I would like to use that at startup in Gnome.

Every box I logon to, the 3-5 icons I leave on the desktop are always not aligned all nice and neat. My wife says I have OCD, but whatever :)

That makes two of us.. It annoys the hell out of me that I have overlapping icons on every login. I searched for ages to find a fix, but I'm still empty handed. Now I just hit the cleanup button every damn time I login....

I wonder if someone put in an 'auto-arrange' option..........

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz crc id au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au