Re: Multiple X logins

shrek-m gmx de wrote:
On 06.03.2006 13:08, Uno Engborg wrote:

Is the possibillity to run multiple X servers so that you could switch between
multiple users or machines,removed in FC5, or have I somehow failed to
install it, or disabled it by mistake? What was it called in FC4 by the way.

gdmflexiserver  ?

fc3
$ rpm -qf `which gdmflexiserver`
gdm-2.6.0.5-6

Has anyone else noticed gdmflexiserver not showing up under Applications -> System Tools? Did it get moved or did my upgrade to test3 botch something?